Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She saw some others in the distance. Hm. Heading her way? She hadn't recognized them right off the bat, it had been a while. But this was her territory, so she would wait and at the very least watch them pass by if they suddenly changed direction to go around. But they didn't. Hell, they even called out to her. Blink.

It took a moment before she realized who they were. With all that had happened, she didn't necessarily blame Artyom. There were others who drew her ire far more quickly -- or would if she knew what happened to them. He wasn't in the pack as long as some, so though she would have preferred he'd been showing up here looking to rejoin, it didn't seem like that was the case.  Dawn had been gone even longer -- since before even Rannoch left, if she recalled right. There were definitely other wolves to be more angry at than her.

I go by Arbiter now, was her first response. Since they'd been traveling and she hadn't personally met a wolf from Whitebark Stream to really confirm the scent in the northern forest was that of their pack, she seemed a little confused by their presence if anything -- just a bit of subtle undertone and all that. You both seem well, at least -- but what brings you by? Perhaps Arbiter was also just so wrapped up in her own troubles that she was missing out on the more mundane reasons out there. She was more apt to believe something was going wrong with the way things had been the last few months.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Arbiter - February 09, 2020, 02:53 AM