Wheeling Gull Isle sounds like troubling tides
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Ah, her sister was deciding to stay with the family. It would be a wonderful feeling to see so many familiar faces at one place. However, Lei Lei's thoughts drifted for a minite as she thought of outsiders. It would be a little overwhelming, wouldn't it? To be joining a large family you shared no blood with? Well, most wolves did it to begin with, they could simply learn to adapt to their way of life.

"I'm glad you will stay with us, Ruo." She said warmly, beaming at her sister with dark colored irises. Her sister wouldn't be excitable like Lei Lei, but the stormcloud still loved her anyway. Perhaps, her heart would give out eventually when she would realize that love was not always evenly distributed and returned to wolves, no matter how kind or sweet they could offer themselves to be.

"I have yet to see some places on this beach, perhaps you could show me them some time later?" A gentle request, very new to Lei Lei's usual hidden demands to be taken places at her desire. It was enough she conrnered Ruo in one place, she didn't want to be too overkill than what she deemed to be okay (which tends to be a lot).
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 02, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 02, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 04, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 04, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 07, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Ruò - February 09, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: sounds like troubling tides - by Lei - February 10, 2020, 01:09 PM