Sun Mote Copse Positively lost me
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox listened as Figment spoke, the confusion and upset thick in his voice and body language. As the words tumbled out, Phox could only grow more worried, his brow wrinkling and his jaw clenching. Unlike his namesake, Phox tended to let wolves talk and talk to their heart's content while he waited and listened patiently. Don't ask me why he ended up like this; it's just the way it is.

The father took a moment to collect and digest what Figment had said, crossing off a list of things to not say. "You'll understand when you're older." "Towhee will get over it." "Just give it some time!" Instead, he searched for a little more wisdom from within, turning the words over in his head a few times before he came up with a better response. Unfortunately, he hadn't caught on to the underlying issue of Towhee escaping over the landslide, leaving the both of them behind.

You are enough. Towhee's upset, I think, because not having the choice is really hard, and she thought she still might. You and Fenton are her children, through-and-through, but making life is different from raising it, even if it's no less rewarding. Phox thought the raising part was even more rewarding than the making part, truth be told. The making part was fleeting, but the relationships he'd built with both Figment and Fennec were never-ending and always a work in progress.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Positively lost me - by Phox - February 03, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 06, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 08, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 16, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 19, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 28, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - March 10, 2020, 12:17 PM