Neverwinter Forest ah, shit— you left the door unlocked!
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Silence. Both probably for different reasons. Mal was trying to figure out what this revelation actually changed.
Not really. She left early, I might not have recognized her if she hadn't shown up later -- I just saw her at a distance then. I talked to her a year ago.. But it was really weird. Weird enough I'm still not sure if it really happened. But it was just like... a normal conversation. I didn't learn anything. And I haven't seen her since. That was about it.

Sure, Matty's brother might have vanished, but he wasn't alone -- certainly not as much as Mal had been over the past year or so. Still, he could remind him of some of it, even if Mal wasn't as confident and smiley about it all as he might have been, I dunno what to say. But you're not alone -- you've got a pack here. And apparently a bunch of other people elsewhere that are all strangers to me. All the people I knew are gone. It wasn't like Matty had said he couldn't go back to where he was born. He wasn't alone in either sense of the world.
Messages In This Thread
ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mathieu - April 14, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 21, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: ah, shit— you left the door unlocked! - by Mal - April 22, 2020, 08:01 PM