Stone Circle My family, my home.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Tag for visibility :)

Valette was snuggled against @Greyback when she heard the howl. She jumped up all of a sudden when hearing it. She had been dozing really and for a moment she thought she imagined it. Steph. She blinked as her world was swimming around her. She had gotten up too fast. She checked with the male if the howl was real, and as soon as she got a confirmation the female was sprinting to the borders like an arrow from a bow. She barely could avoid the trees, glad to reach the open plains so she could go into a full gallop. Valette would always remember her children's howls. Always.

"STEEPPPHHHH," she called out from afar. Valette was starting to hit the breaks as she didn't want to crash into her daughter. She managed to slow down enough to smoothly take her in her embrace. "My daughter," she breathed. She had been her first. God, look at her, such an adult. Valette greeted her with whines and kisses. She nosed through her fur that had lost all scent of Easthollow. She had been gone soon. "You're back!," she spoke as she stepped back. She did look a little thin. She liked to see her daughter fatter but at least she was alive and kicking.
Messages In This Thread
My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2020, 01:49 PM