Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It still felt a lot like a disaster. Regardless of what might have happened in other threads, none of it felt good, but maybe it was just because of Cupid's reaction. It made Mal seem like a fool. But at least now he was up and trying to do his job, to make sure everyone was fed, protected. Blah blah. His heart wasn't really in it, but he figured he'd go spend a little bit of focused time with the twins and give Cupid some time to process it. Maybe in the evening he'd stop by and see how he was doing. Just briefly and all that.

Well. That was the plan until he heard the howl. Something was wrong. Something at Cupid's den. He kicked off into a sprint towards Simmik (and hopefully Caerus and Cupid too). The forest was a blur. They were gone, weren't they? His stomach dropped, and he expected that was the worst, but that wasn't what was going on.

But they were there. He'd heard Caerus' sobbing before he could see them and it only urged him on. Skidding to a stop, they were both there along with Simmik, but something was wrong. With Cupid? What. He came close, up to Cupid, tossing aside how angry he'd been the day before, sniffing at him, trying to figure out why he looked so awful, Mal's face was painted entirely with concern. Cupid? Aibreann's a healer. We can call her. He just wanted a nod. Give him a nod and he would, because Mal himself was certainly out of his depth. But the pups -- they couldn't be alone, hell. Could Kyr or Lenny meet her there? Because no, this was not allowed. He needed to be able to fix things. Things were not allowed to go spiraling out of control, his ears had folded back on his skull and he reached out to nuzzle Cupid's shoulder. Sure. He wasn't as important as Caerus, but Mal cared even if he'd screwed up. What could he do? He'd do anything.

Was he cursed?
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 26, 2020, 10:53 PM