Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Of all the daft things that could have happened, whatever that was happening here shouldn't be. It was some sort of cruel joke to have things go so badly awry. He was supposed to be fixing things. If everything just ended like this.. No. It wasn't allowed to happen. 

And the look Cupid gave him wasn't the answer he wanted. Not at all. Then he slumped down, and Mal's expression turned from worried to near-anguish. Cupid! Then more hushed, No, no no no... This is not happening. Mal was panicking just a little, jumping forward and crouching down where Cupid had landed, nudging him, hoping he'd wake up. No, c'mon. Cupid! But it didn't bring him back to wakefulness. No, no no. Cupid wasn't allowed to die.

Simmik was most certainly the single clearheaded one here. Mal had only kind of listened to what Simmik had said, all he could hear was his own breaths and Caerus' cries. '... Call for Aibreann?' was all that registered, so instead of waiting for her to do so -- or doing anything other than this -- he let out a wavering, still-panicked howl for @Aibreann. When his voice cut off he reached out to embrace Caerus, both for the pup's comfort and his own, She can help him, she has to, trying to convince himself as well, and not moving himself or his son from Cupid's side. Details were left ignored -- the pups, her herb caches weren't here at Cupid's den, anything else like that -- he was just stuck here in the moment trying to hold himself together in a particularly unfamiliar scene.
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 26, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 29, 2020, 02:50 PM