Neverwinter Forest my head kissed the ground
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
As if there was any chance Mal would turn him away! Nah Mal was glad Cam was safe and back and all that, grinning still, Of course you're welcome here! C'mon. He sort of waved Cam across the border with a nod of his head, Have you been traveling long? We can stop by the cache if you want. No need for some crazy interrogation here, just welcoming Cam home and maybe picking a direction to walk while having a chat.

How long had it been? So much had happened. He knew that it would be nice to give Cam an update of what all went on, but he had no idea what he'd want to hear. There's a few familiar faces still here from when you were here last -- and currently we've got an allied pack staying with us though this foul weather. Yuelong lived on an island offshore, so didn't seem good for them to stay there if this all keeps up. Hopefully the weather will break soon though, for everyone's sake. Seriously, Mal couldn't remember this happening before, but maybe he just hadn't been paying attention. Trying to think of what all you've missed... It was sort of a mixed bag of stuff, so Mal hoped for a suggestion of what might interest him out of everything. Not a clue. Mal's interests differed from most.
Messages In This Thread
my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 15, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 16, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 16, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 28, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 09:26 PM