Blackfoot Forest Sunshine Hunt
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Admittedly she had been silent and letting him lead for a reason. Nose to the ground she had the scent he'd been following and under the trees where the rain had hit less, she was able to hold more strongly onto it through the moisture. It wasn't something she'd caught onto before though she knew how the smell hooved animals carried and it was definitely an ungulate. Catching Phoebus's gaze she moved ahead of him her tail straightening out but lifting somewhat in a silent signal that she'd take it from there before she returned her focus to the scent, the world fading around her as she sorted prey from mud, root, flaura and water her paws moving faster than she noticed until she spotted them. Two medium sized fat short snouted beasts one with tusks and the other without stood one facing them and one away, using their faces to dig through mud occasional coming up with a mouthful of what appeared to be worms and chewing before resuming their disgusting task. Lainie shivered at the thought of a worm in her mouth and then ducked behind a tree peeking out at the two prey creatures "I've never seen them before. Those horns on that one's snout look really sharp though" she assumed that going for the tuskless one and chasing off the dangerous one would be smart and easy.

I'm making a hunt thread in Tabletop. I'll tag you
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 22, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Lainie - September 22, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 24, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Lainie - September 25, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 27, 2020, 12:44 AM