Neverwinter Forest I’m here on funky business
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It would probably be no surprise to anyone that Simmik was patrolling the borders; she spent most of her time there since she had pretty much nixed her exploring. Occasionally, she ventured out to the glacier or the fields close to the glacier, but those times were few and far between, and she never ventured anywhere else. Exploring had been one of her favorite activities before, but now she decided it was just safer to stay in or near the forest. Plus, she needed to patrol and make sure no one came here to hurt the pack. So far, she had convinced herself that she didn't need to go anywhere else. 

Mal's scent filled her nose as she stopped to inspect the roots of a tree that had partially pushed up from the ground. She lifted her head and looked around. Of all the things that had changed since she was attacked, she hated most that she couldn't be normal with her friend; he had only ever wanted to help and make her feel safe here, but there was a huge block in her mind, driven by the desperate need to protect herself from every feeling that helpless again. Not that she thought Mal would ever do anything to hurt her, but right now, that didn't seem to matter. She wished she could say that things would get better, but she had no idea how to get through any of this, and she had no idea if she would ever be normal again. 

Eventually, she spotted his unusual coat in the browns and greens of the forest. When he was close enough, she dipped her head a little. Hey, Mal, she greeted. Are you going somewhere? She wondered if that was his reason for being near the borders today or if he was just patrolling like she had been.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 13, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 15, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 23, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 30, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 30, 2020, 09:07 PM