Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
After her exploratory foray around the glen, Meerkat wondered if she should head back to Moonspear. Or was it okay—expected, even—for her to spend most of her time in the glen, helping establish their claim? In any case, she couldn't make herself leave the expansive territory. She slowly roamed, feeling quite content with her decision to relocate here, and wound up curling up with a grunt beside the boulder at what would become the pack's rendezvous site.

She woke suddenly some unknown amount of time later, at first unsure what had interrupted her sleep. Then she heard it: "Anyone here?" Sitting up, the youth rubbed the grogginess from her eyes with a fisted paw before dropping it to the ground and loping toward the sound of the voice. Meerkat didn't fancy herself a guardian, yet the idea of meeting a stranger at the newly claimed borders and telling them about Firefly Glen was all sorts of thrilling.

The air was cooler than before her nap, with mist clinging close to the ground. It swirled around Meerkat's ankles as she reached the far side of the glen and saw a dark she-wolf there with the most striking eyes. It immediately made her think of the lake somewhere behind her. Her tail broke into a wag and she smiled as she approached, feeling every bit the ambassador as she strode up to the stranger with a warm, "Hello! Welcome to Firefly Glen."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 03:41 PM