Sleepy Fox Hollow Get my pretty name out of your mouth
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
At least Wylla's answer was honest -- not that Stag had expected anything else. He considered her response carefully, wondering after these wolves on the Watch.

What was it they watched for?

He decided it didn't much matter. If Wylla had her heart set on going there, that is where they would go. "I trust you." Stag inferred, suggesting that it was, in the end, her call. He didn't want to go back to Sagtannet, but that was where his experience ended. The world was enormous and overwhelming, and he believed their best bet was to follow Wylla's judgment.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - November 28, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - November 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 05, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 09, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - December 18, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - December 28, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Wylla - January 03, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Get my pretty name out of your mouth - by Stag - January 04, 2021, 10:55 AM