Wheeling Gull Isle All this sand but only one grain changed me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal still avoided saying anything about Maegi's state, but just the same wasn't sure if he should try to. It was all complicated -- hell, life was in general right now. But he also wasn't making any demands of her or anything -- he could do whatever, including just stand there like the awkward doofus he was, apparently, while feeling bad for himself.

His answer was again pretty cliff-note-y, leaving out some of the complexities of their relationship but at the very least covering the broad strokes -- or the ones he knew about at least. There was a thing or two that Hua would probably never tell him so Mal remained ignorant. So he shook his head, Not Undersea. Hua had originally gone around to make alliances with nearby packs, I met her then. And we have children together. They're visiting her sister. He wasn't as excited about that last fact, obviously -- or maybe not-so obviously, considering he was glum about everything. They were safe, sure, but again he'd missed out on being able to spend time with them. Hopefully they'd be back soon. Should he talk about their relationship, and Aibreann? Hua had seemed more shy about the whole thing (which Mal didn't really understand, but he didn't have the same cultural baggage). So maybe not.
Messages In This Thread
All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 14, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 20, 2021, 02:09 PM