Redhawk Caldera I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say?
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Towhee came home and flopped down outside the Hobbit Hole, making no attempt to squeeze around Ruenna to get inside. Rue's prone body, while creating a barrier at the opening of the den, also served as a shield to block the tired mama from the little ones' view. Rue turned to the Sovereign with a sympathetic, knowing smile.

"Hey, while you were out, did you happen to run into that new recruit, Āzon? Fennec and I accepted him in the other day. Big guy, arctic, says he's a fighter. He's got the scars to prove it." Plenty of wolves had facial scars, but it had been the one red eye that really set the man apart. 

"OOF" Rue emitted, taking a surprising sock in the side. Apparently, one of the children had tired of climbing on Rue and decided to execute a full force-charge ending in a headbutt to her stomach. 

Rue swung her head around and closed her jaws around the little scruff of Caracal. His mischievous grin fell from his face in an instant as he was lifted, and he was clearly expecting some form of grim corporal punishment. 

Rue simply settled him down on the other side of her body-barrier, allowing him to run free on the lawn in front of the Hobbit Hole. He beat a quick path toward Towhee, looking for a protector in case Auntie Woo might have it out for him.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 09, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 27, 2021, 12:03 PM