Ouroboros Spine I miss the silence, but the solace was too loud
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn settled to his haunches, closing his eyes as he tried to remember his journey. And all that he knew.

I met a she wolf in the mountains, Heph. Who seemed interested in the ways of trading. She spoke to me of such things. Helped me hunt brother otter.

Rodyn hummed. Oy Kryfoi is gone from the deepweald, even their scents are stale.

Rodyn shifted, his tail working it's way between his paws. I came across the wolf Void. And counseled him against violence. He also helped me to hunt. I do not know if he took my words to heart.

Rodyn smiled as he remembered his next stop. I met a she wolf named Meerkat, of Sapphique who asked after Sialuk and you. We shared pleasantries and she showed me how to walk in the sand and find seashells. Though i bring grave news from her. One of their pups had gone missing. A great eagle took him. His name is Requiem. I tried to ask after all teh villages i met, but none had seen him.

Rodyn frowned in thought at his next one. I met, a pack near Natigvik, near a place called Redtail Rise. I approached their borders far enough away. I even had a gift. A youth met me. He spoke with me politely, but then he suddenly called intruder and I was set upon before i Could even realize what had happened. That is where this is from.

He motioned to the large ropy scar that took up a jagged place in his shoulder. Remembering the hpain and the absolute betrayal and his loss of trust.

I hunted with a family in a pack known as Paleo, they have a healer as a patriarch. He is very kind. Mahler.

I hunted stag with a wolf named Germanicus of Mereo. He asked if we would be interested in a large spar type of training with his shoulders. I told him I would bring an answer after the snow was gone.

I met a pack of tutors and teachers, known as Epoch. They are interested in trading. Run by Arsenio.
Messages In This Thread
I miss the silence, but the solace was too loud - by Rodyn - October 16, 2022, 07:51 PM
RE: I miss the silence, but the solace was too loud - by Rodyn - October 17, 2022, 08:37 PM