Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
That would be helpful to know, wouldn't it? he replied, flashing her a goofy smile. If you head north west from here, you'll want to go right around the lake until you can cross the river. Then get yourself up a little higher until you can see a valley full of forests. We're kind of nestled in the middle of all that. I should be able to hear you so long as you're not too far off, and I'll come to meet you.

He hoped those directions were sufficient. If she kept hollering for him, she'd probably eventually find him. With their plan (date?!) in place, Phox bid his new friend farewell, step-step-hopping his way back to Epoch, with a bit more pep in his stride than had been there before.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM