Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Then there were three. Well, sort of. The two other wolves both looked like they were about to be spooked into oblivion. In fact, the lighter one scuttled into the reeds, hiding there as if she might wither away at the mere sight of him. Okay, so maybe the flowers were too much? He hadn't really been prepared to chat-up two ladies at once. He'd let the hiding one approach if she felt the desire to do so.

W-n 'um fw-rs? he asked, grinning and talking through the bouquet in his mouth. Phox hadn't really considered the fact that talking while holding something would be so... difficult.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM