Stone Circle einn
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
just gonna say italics= cruddy icelandic haha

Those giant green eyes take to staring and with that he commands every breath of her’s.

She smiles endearingly and ruffles his curled locks with a wet nose. Luckily for him, she was utterly convinced he could do no wrong, and if he didn’t want to lift a paw a day in his life, Tauris would see that the pack provide for all his years of repose. But she’d also noticed how sharp he was, even if their lack of common language often hindered a mutual understanding- and she wanted to show him how fun pursuing a trade could be. Nothing like the menial labor he may have feared it to be.

“You’re bright, Skáld. There are a lot of ways you can contribute to the pack, in a way that’s meaningful for you. Um, not scary! Promise.” She grins. “And we’re gonna throw you a big celebration to mark your one year! Would you like that? Party?”

Then… she can't put it off.

She dreads this. She knows Skáld’s trauma from losing his loved ones, and the prospect of resurfacing painful memories is upsetting. But… how else to explain that she must leave Kvarsheim?

“I need to talk to you about something. Need talk.” Her voice is strewn tighter as she carefully decides which words to choose. It’s not just a talk, it’s the talk. “I also had a birthday.  I’m two now. Do you know what happens when wolves turn two?” She asks, though she knows he won't entirely comprehend. It is also for her to make sense of. They were figuring this out together.

“They’re capable of becoming parents. Umm…Tauris two years wolves are parents. Have Babies.” She phrases as well as she’s able, checking  his face for signs of comprehension- or lack of it.

“But, I’m not ready for that. So I’m gonna go away- only for a little bit, so that wont happen. And then I’ll come back. Tauris leave, back come. Small time.”

She looks him over with apprehensive eyes. What do you think?”

Messages In This Thread
einn - by Tauris - May 20, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: einn - by Skáld - May 20, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: einn - by Tauris - May 20, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: einn - by Skáld - June 05, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: einn - by Tauris - June 06, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: einn - by Skáld - June 07, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: einn - by Tauris - June 09, 2023, 09:16 AM
RE: einn - by Skáld - June 16, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: einn - by Tauris - June 19, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: einn - by Skáld - June 27, 2023, 11:23 PM