Stavanger Bay I know what they say, I know that they say that no one dies from love
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Private 
Whenever you have time <3
When Reverie parted from Bridget's company, she went first to Blossom. She pulled her into a brief hug, kissed her on the head, and murmured, Maybe we'll go on a trip soon. Maybe we'll go see your uncle Everett, If he even wanted to see her — but perhaps he would see Blossom, at least, who had done nothing wrong.
Then — reluctantly, tiredly, she went to @Lestan. I saw another healer, Reverie announced in her quiet way. She said she can help me. Her eyes were still warm with love when she looked at him, but nothing more, and she did not look at him nearly so often as she once had. Even at the height of her activity, constantly fluttering in and out of pack territory, it had always been in orbit of him — but now...
It was the little things, mostly, that were missing. Or maybe not so much missing as redirected; now it was Blossom she fussed over, Blossom always in her thoughts and in every word she spoke, and there was a comfort in this because she knew that her daughter would never reject her the way Lestan had. It had been easy, in the end, to do as her husband asked of her. He'd made it easy.
For this small kindness, she was gentle with him. Her name is Bridget, and she seemed confident, But then, so had Kukutux, hadn't she? Reverie was uncertain — but she wouldn't let Lestan see that. She only let the words hang in the air for a moment before, inevitably, she turned the conversation toward their daughter. I've been thinking - if it helps, maybe we can take Blossom on a trip soon. Not far. I think she'd like to see what it's like outside the Bay. Reverie cast a faint smile in Blossom's direction.