Ravensblood Forest running with wolves and i'm on the prowl.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Lasher :D You get to witness the main event!

The Plateau loomed in the distance, like a dark shadow lining the light of the fading sun. It had been six days since she'd left the Caldera, and though she'd had no idea where she was going at the time, she had ended up there. Sitting at the edge of Ravensblood Forest, gazing out at her former home.

If she'd been asked to describe then what she was feeling, Finley would never have found the words. A bizarre mix of longing, heartache, and anger was throttling her heart, bashing it up against the walls of her rib cage and trying to shove it forcible out through her chest. Thoughts, unbidden, came to her as she stared, but she cast her gaze away again in frustration. She didn't want them there. She didn't want to be on this road. This was the road that ended in pain and heartbreak. Nothing good had ever come of this road for the Blackthorn, and she'd rather turn tail and run from these lands altogether than take a single step upon that path again.

Little did she know, she was already halfway there. Which actually meant that it was about time to start backtracking.

Fin turned abruptly and hastened deeper within Ravensblood. Her mind was alight with the one emotion of those she was feeling that she was most comfortable with--anger. Anger was safe. Anger was a fire that burned away all that came near it. She turned and looked off between the tree trunks, setting her senses to work until finally, after a couple of hours, she caught scent of something that promised to be a true distraction. Somewhere nearby there was a den, and within it... a bear cub and its mother. The fire set ablaze in her eyes again, and she soon was plunging forth into the trees with renewed vigor, for what was more fun and distracting than harrassing a bear cub in front of its angry, violent mother?

</style>

Messages In This Thread
running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - October 25, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - October 25, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - October 25, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - October 27, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - October 29, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - October 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - October 30, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Lasher - November 04, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: running with wolves and i'm on the prowl. - by Finley - November 04, 2014, 07:39 PM