Stone Circle Rest like you belong here with your damp hair, with your chest heaving
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
It seemed that Tauris had been spared the heartbreak Reverie had faced with the birth of her firstborn daughter, and for that, she was grateful. Perhaps there was jealousy somewhere in her, for the fact that Lestan could not have been to her what this Fig was to Tauris — but she hardly noticed it. The world had been kind to her dear friend, and wasn't that what Reverie had wanted for her all along?
I - I'm glad he makes you happy, Tauris. You deserve that. I'd love to meet him sometime, She managed a smile, nose dipping to touch Tauris's lightly. What are their names? Your children. Maybe Blossom can meet them... she's very gentle for her age. A little angel, really, but surely every mother thought the same of her own daughter.
But then Tauris asked about — about Boone, and Reverie felt her ears and cheeks flush. Oh, um, A nervous little giggle slipped from her. Boone is... well, I've never met anyone like him. He found us - Blossom and I, alone on the beach, and I was so lost and confused. And he just... he stayed. He takes care of us. He tries to take care of everyone, I think.
I don't know a lot about him yet, Reverie admitted. But I know he's a good man. And - well - I like him. A lot. She hesitated, and then her voice dropped as she added. We um, we slept together. We still do... often. And it's the first time I've been with anyone since Lestan, and I - Tauris, I think I'm falling in love with him.
She let out a breath, startled by her own confession, and tears stung her eyes. And I'm scared, Reverie wiped at her eyes a little, feeling terribly dramatic. T-tell me more about your man, She prompted a little shakily, offering another weak smile. I want to know what he's like, to have caught your eye!
Messages In This Thread