Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Last from Seal & Njord

Njord, hobbled by a bad limp, speed walked until Seal practically jumped into his arms.

“Seal!” the father rasped as he cradled his daughter gently against his chest. At once, all the panic released its grasp from Njord’s heart. It was like blood flowed back into a previously twisted vein… like a leg that had fallen asleep woke up.

He winced as pain demanded the man's freed attention. “Oh, mo nighean, you’re alive…” he blinked back tears and took a shakey breath.

Then, he looked up. Njord’s gaze passed over each wolf: the bloodied white knight, the ruddy coyote, the two young pups, and a Brecheliant elder who tended to the wounded…

Njord would not tarry there long. Quickly, he would thank each one who had played a part in saving his daughter's life. “Ah must bring her tae Moonspear,” he explained. “Back home.”

“Ye are all welcome there,” he would add… especially to the man who had saved Seal’s life. “Ah owe ye a great deal.” He couldn’t, wouldn’t, imagine what would have happened if Shard had not intercepted the hellcat.

Then, Njord managed to sling Seal across his back and began to make his way towards their mountain pack.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 15, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 16, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 16, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 23, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - August 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Ponyboy - August 23, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 23, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - September 04, 2023, 01:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - September 04, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - September 21, 2023, 06:08 PM