Hushed Willows [m] high on the hill where the foxhorns blow
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of (intended, future) abortion, suicidal ideation
Always. He'd always wanted a family. Her throat suddenly felt constricted. Reverie hesitated, glancing at Blossom briefly, then back to her husband. I - I grew up in a big family, She said finally, quietly, eyes dropping to the forest floor. I was the youngest of ten. But... my mother, she always struggled with pregnancy. My father was - he learned to be a midwife, so he could help her.
I never really thought about being a mother. And when I found out I was pregnant - I was scared. It was - it was hard. And when I had her, I - I almost died, Reverie finally dared to glance up again, searching Boone's expression. She could not handle a repeat of what had happened with Lestan. If Boone, too, would run from her illness, from her, then Reverie would not let it happen again. She would find whatever healer she could, take whatever they gave her, poison herself until her own heartbeat faded into nothingness if she had to. I love Blossom. I love children. But... I'm scared that it'll be like last time. That you'll... that it will be too much for you.
Messages In This Thread
[m] high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Boone - September 27, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Boone - September 28, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Boone - September 28, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Reverie - October 01, 2023, 11:41 PM
RE: high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Boone - October 17, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: [m] high on the hill where the foxhorns blow - by Boone - November 06, 2023, 12:42 PM