Porcupine Ridge [m] So light your matches, and I will rise
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Someone was coming. Someone was coming, and it was not a friend. A friend would not have approached at her back, silently, where she could not see no matter how she urged her body to twist in search of the stranger. And she started to panic. H-hello? She stammered first, voice shaking, but there was no response.
The footsteps neared.
Go away, Her voice still trembled; her forepaws sought purchase in the grass, but the movement of her chest sent white-hot bolts of pain through her and she collapsed. Go away! She shrieked; hot breath at her ear; a paw at her shoulder; no no no no no no NO NO NO NO — Get off me stop STOP STOP —
Messages In This Thread
[m] So light your matches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: So light your matches, and I will rise - by Ptolemy - October 03, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: So light your matches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:02 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Ptolemy - October 03, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:57 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Boone - October 04, 2023, 01:59 PM