Two Rivers Isle paper shields and wooden swords
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She lapped greedily, the noise concealing the sound of footsteps. When a shadow fell across the water, Meerkat started a little, swiftly raising her head. Droplets of water dripped from her chin as she peered at a young she-wolf on the other shore. She looked about the same age as her daughters, her palette immediately reminding Meerkat of Orca in particular.

It is, she agreed almost automatically, then blinked as the rest of the words registered. Does it?

Meerkat resisted the urge to look around as if searching for a glacier. There was a mountain off to the west, perhaps that was what she meant. Meerkat wasn’t particularly interested in fact-checking the youth. She was much more curious about the young lady herself.

I’m Meerkat. I live in the copse, that way. She gestured behind her. What’s your name? Do you live nearby? she asked with a friendly switch of her sandy tail.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
paper shields and wooden swords - by Ines - November 08, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: paper shields and wooden swords - by Meerkat - November 08, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: paper shields and wooden swords - by Ines - November 08, 2023, 10:48 AM
RE: paper shields and wooden swords - by Meerkat - November 08, 2023, 10:57 AM