Moonsong Glacier or at the altar, standing thin as the air
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
233 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
What a day: She had been able to be fed, be in the company of others who were extremely kind and more than generous with their time, and she got a history lesson. She intently listened to Ariadne’s words, the Moon Pack’s history, which absolutely fascinated her. Times of loss, and times of joy, this is what built people up, made them strong. “That’s fascinating.” She beamed, then stole away her smile, “But I am sorry for your losses. It’s not a feeling I’m unfamiliar with.”

For the first time in a long time, she felt like she was grounded somewhere, not getting blown away by the wind. Comfort, this must be what she was feeling, so comfortable that she let slip a piece of her past. But this was okay…right? — She took her thoughts elsewhere as Ariadne then mentioned that she had the freedom to explore to her hearts content. “Thank you, very much. I will most certainly take up your offer.” She looked to Valiant now, smiling, “I think that’s a great idea.”

Quote:Should we consider fading into another exploration thread? Maybe key points in Moonsong’s territory?
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 22, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 22, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 23, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 24, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 03, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - January 03, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - January 04, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 04, 2024, 06:07 PM