Hushed Willows [m] Test a nerve, baby, you know what the price is
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suicidal ideation
Wrapping here! Squeaks, if anything needs changed just let me know <3
All the promises he'd made, all the reassurances; when it came to reality, it meant nothing. Nothing at all. Her panic began to settle into something like dread. Something like anger.

Reverie took in a shaky breath and looked at Kyrell. I want to go to my den, She said softly, but there was a finality in her tone. Boone couldn't send her away. He couldn't tell her what to do. Not anymore. She'd been through this once already, had swallowed the pain for love of Lestan — and she wouldn't do it again. Not for Boone. Not for anyone.

Whether Kyrell helped her to her den or not, she went in silence. A shaking, breathless silence; a silence filled with rage, so much of it that it scared her.

She would leave him if she had to. She would. She would take herself and these children and put them at the bottom of a fucking lake if she had to —

Not again. Not for him. Not for anyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Test a nerve, baby, you know what the price is - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 09:48 PM