Ouroboros Spine let me hear you sing
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
287 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Valiant had suspected as much, but it was a relief all the same to hear that he'd not disturbed her rest. It seemed that she, too, was struggling to put her mind to rest.

Up close, he identified her easily enough. Galana, the youngest daughter of Aiolos and Kukutux. (He'd not yet realized there had been anyone else in the equation.) She was close in age to Ajei, and Valiant thought it must have been hard on her when Galana disappeared — and he could only think that something terrible had happened, given his background.

It was good she was back. Valiant felt fiercely glad for it even being perfect strangers with the girl.

"No, we ain't, have we," he agreed, stretching his paws out before him to lay sphinx-like at conversational distance. "My name's Valiant. I joined with my sister not too long ago. Still gettin' to know everyone." He laid his head on his paws, and there was a sparkle of humor in his eyes as he plead his excuse: "I'm shy."

And he was, really — even if that was not the word he liked to use.

"You're Galana?" he said, an uptick in pitch at her name even though he was sure he was right. "Ajei said you got back not long ago."
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
let me hear you sing - by Galana - February 03, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Valiant - February 04, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Galana - February 04, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Valiant - February 04, 2024, 05:41 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Galana - February 04, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Valiant - February 05, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Galana - February 07, 2024, 10:04 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Valiant - February 10, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: let me hear you sing - by Galana - February 11, 2024, 03:26 PM