Sun Mote Copse A Lucky Start
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord immediately liked Nyssa. She was affable and a hard worker. Njord was sure she would become the beating heart of the Copse in no time.

“Aye, the one an’ only,” he replied with a crooked, genuine smile. “Ah must thank ye for huntin’ and cachin’ so soon after joinin’ us. ‘Tis appreciated… It’s been just Meerkat an’ Ah for a long while.” Well, a young wolf named Reki had joined… but he hadn’t suck around very long, either.

“She’s due end of tha month, Ah believe,” he added happily. It alluded to the fact that a second set of fangs was greatly appreciated as Meerkat began her maternity leave.

“Ah, let me help ye with that,” Njord suggested. “Many paws make light work,” he added with a grin.

Njord began to excate the earth with his broad toes. “Meerkat told me what happened to your family,” he said in a low voice. Two legs. Destruction. Death. Driven from her homeland. “Ah’m verrae sorry.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - January 29, 2024, 10:56 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - January 30, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - February 03, 2024, 10:06 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - February 16, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - February 17, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - February 22, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - March 06, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - April 12, 2024, 05:24 PM