Sleepy Fox Hollow Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights.
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
821 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A soft sound of delight curled from Etienne as he played in the water. Though it was cold and it stole his breath away. He loved it all the same. If he closed his eyes and the water streamed fast. He could almosy imagine the ocean waves. Playing at his footpaws.

Hurried steps. Then quieter they padded. And he blinked golden gaze at the mountain man before him. And his heart tightened. How he wanted to say.

Do you know I love you? That your grumpiness I can stand because of the soft moments in between. That a fire stirs deep for you and I can do nothing to ease its burn. That you are like sea water. I can drink and drink and never quench the thirst that drives my throat dry. Do you know this ti gason dyab mwen an

Sunset eyes traced where his paws lay submerged. Fur greyscaled and white slowly losing its winter fluff. Etienne's paws itched to run paws through. To graze teeth and tongue across. But he could not. For surely it would mean his death at the teeth of his most beloved. His Adonis.

He was thrown from his thoughts at the harsh question.

I was no w'ere special. I took 'erbs to Rivenwood for Ava. De pup wit' de broken 'ead. I stayed dere for day or two, my paws 'ad cracked open. On my way 'ome i found two wolves. Wives of eac' otter dat needed 'elp so I assisted dem. Den I come 'ome.
Messages In This Thread
Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 19, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Etienne - February 19, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 23, 2024, 02:49 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 26, 2024, 06:15 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 27, 2024, 10:21 AM