Sun Mote Copse jolly green
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She did not interrupt her daughter, though Meerkat knew Heda et al knew where to find them. If they wanted to be here, they would be. Her body stiffened when Seal mentioned going out looking for them. She wasn’t sure she agreed with the sentiment about Caracal, though she couldn’t say.

They know where to find us, Meerkat said gently, drawing in a deep breath that prompted a few gentle kicks. You’re grown now. It’s up to you how to spend your time and it would be an honorable cause. Just do me a favor, okay? she asked, gently shaking the paw she still held. Please don’t run yourself into the ground or put your life on hold. Loved ones come and go and it’s a big world out there.

There was a distant look in her eye for a moment, though she was more than happy to move on to lighter fare. Meerkat smiled, careful to keep their clasped paws still as she shifted her weight. The pups weren’t kicking a lot but when they did, it was quite uncomfortable now that they’d moved nearer to the birth canal.

Well, you’re always welcome to visit and stay as long as you like, she chirruped. You know what? Life here has been remarkably unremarkable. And I kinda like it that way. Did you know Ray’s here? Your Auntie Curse too. And you saw one Towhee but the other’s lurking around here as well. I guess my pups bring all the relatives to the yard…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
jolly green - by Seal - February 28, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: jolly green - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: jolly green - by Seal - February 28, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: jolly green - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: jolly green - by Seal - February 28, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: jolly green - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: jolly green - by Seal - February 28, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: jolly green - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 07:39 PM