Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
856 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne couldn't do more than Fiona could. And it seemed Druid had more trust for the she wolf than he. So Etienne stayed away.

He didn't want to go near a den where Heda's children were and risk seeing the beloved eyes of Anselm staring back at him or their little faces. And that was cruel gods it was cruel. It was not their fault that their father and mother had broken his heart. It wa not their parents fault either, not really.

Because he never said, never would say unless forced. Because he knew even his friendship would end then. Anselm would likely rip him apart.

Etienne didn't know how to explain. Nor did he want to see anymore judgment in Fiona's eyes. He had seen enough to last him a life time. He knew well what she thought of him and as such. She would not gain another inch of ground upon him.

Perhaps it was petty and even monstrous to assume her thoughts and opinions of him. Based on one interaction. But it had been enough. And perhaps even too he was immature and acting out.

He blinked in surprise when the very woman, as if conjured, popped into his field of vision. And he schooled his expression. Though he wanted to lash out at her, at anyone really. He didn't.

Well enuff. Food in my belly, a place to sleep and my wounds 'ave 'ealed.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM