Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
856 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne shifted. He had said too much. He cursed himself in creole silently. He hadn't wanted her to pick up on anything. He didn't want to talk about it.

Because dey don't rite now. We have two nursin' mudders. One who is so very sick. 6 little lives to take care of. We need to 'unt and build food mounds. The girls are back. Do dey know 'ow to 'unt?

He frowned. and wut if Glaukos does come back. Will 'e kill Anselm dis time, will 'e make us leave. W'ich wouldn't be de worst ting. But den wut of 'eda of Druid? Of babies?

He stood and shook his shoulders. So yes I 'ave tings to work true, but dey are not as important as dey wellbein' of dose more innocent den me.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 11, 2024, 08:43 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM