Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
871 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne had never been good at taking care of himself above everyone else. It was how he had ended up in this current tangle anyway. Why did he mattwr when there were so many others with more issues than him? He was healthy. His mind was sound. He was a flaming homosexual, but that wasn't a flaw nor a health issue.

Etienne felt a small sense of relief that the girls were doing well with the babies. Though he loved children. Had cared for his siblings. He could not help to take csre of Anselm amd Heda's children and not hate Heda a little bit and he didn't like that feeling

He flinched at the mention of her meeting Glaukos. And he turned to look her over and sniff at her. Are you okay?

Concern in his eyes. She wasn't his favorite, but she was still his little mini family.

Etienne smiled and shook his head. I am not good at dat.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 12, 2024, 01:48 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM