Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Referring to this thread

Njord enjoyed an uneventful life: growing children, a thriving pack. Family life suited him and, to be honest, the man would have been happy if they stayed as they were forever. However, change was inevitable.

The Hinterlands, as Njord knew them, had always been a quiet region. Few wolves ever passed through due to the topography. The range of mountains to the East acted as a natural fortification.

He had detected an increase in traffic along their Southern border. Wolves came and went across the bog, to the falls, and then continued Southerly. Suspicious, Njord had increased his patrols. Had @Kigipigak encountered these travelers as well? Was a new pack settling nearby? It was strange they would thread the needle between two established territories. For this the Laird became uneasy.

As her ruminated on this, he spied Towhee Jr burying a cache. A young wolf who, someday, wished to lead.

Njord silently approached her and slipped into her peripheral so as to not sneak up. -Hello, Towhee Jr,- Njord signed. Ever since Towhee and her daughter had returned to their ranks, Njord’s ptero neared fluency.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 13, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 13, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 13, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 13, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 20, 2024, 05:49 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2024, 06:29 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - May 16, 2024, 07:59 PM