Hushed Willows I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Pack Activity 
The high ledge central to the Hushed Willows was the perfect place for any dignified leader to hold a pack meeting. It'd been her husband's choice, so naturally Reverie had gravitated there when she felt it was time to call the pack together. She'd left the children with @Everett, assuring him that she could handle this alone.

But now that she was here, it just didn't feel right to stand on the ledge and stare down at everyone. It didn't feel much like her.

So what would she do?

It only took a few moments to come up with the answer. By the time Reverie called out for her pack, for @Dusty Rose and @Abel and @Reina and the rest, the top of the meeting ledge was largely obscured by a haphazard wall of branches and twigs. They would find that their leader was nowhere to be seen — but they wouldn't wonder where she was for long.

The first wolves to arrive would be greeted with a showering of leaves and flowers from above as Reverie chucked them over the wall.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reverie - April 15, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reina - April 18, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Abel - April 20, 2024, 10:56 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Klaus - April 21, 2024, 12:12 PM