Hushed Willows I had only just found you, why have you left me?
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Just one post from me!
It only took a few moments for Reverie and Everett to sort out which of them would answer the call while the other stayed behind with the children. Reverie was always reluctant to leave, yet it was often her in the end. Not for any lack of willingness to help on Everett's part, but for her own sense of guilt. She had brought this pack together. She was the leader they'd chosen. And maybe she would never understand why, but she could try to live up to their expectations, couldn't she?

Couldn't she?

Reina was gone. That much she gathered immediately from the scent trail which led beyond the borders, the blood, the distraught countenances of her niece and nephew. Reverie went to comfort them at once, gently shushing their wails lest they bring danger back to the borders.

Whoever had taken Reina would be found, if it could be done. Their healer would be returned to them. But their first priority would always be the fragile new lives tucked away in the heart of their lands. We'll find her, Reverie assured them gently, though her voice was slightly tremulous. She glanced over her shoulder as Tybault arrived, nodding once to the question in his eyes. He left wordlessly.

Reverie looked back to the yearlings, stepping away.

We're leaving in three days. Tell the others.

With that, she disappeared after him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I had only just found you, why have you left me? - by Reverie - April 23, 2024, 01:37 PM