Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,990 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat meandered toward the root system that formed the entrance to the communal den, though she did not head inside. Instead, she took a seat in the dirt a few yards outside the doorway, happy to continue the conversation as long as her sister liked until her family returned and inevitably interrupted it.

It was fascinating, hearing Fennec elaborate on her experiences without sight. She didn’t know colors, which was difficult for Meerkat to grasp. She felt bad for her sister, then felt bad for feeling bad. The entire point was that she didn’t really miss something she hadn’t really had in the first place. She was whole. Skip was whole.

You don’t know how much it means to me, hearing these things. I’ve wondered before but I didn’t know if it was prudent to ask, Meerkat admitted. It will give me a lot of insights on raising my son but I’m curious for you, as well. I know you—and mom, and Jr—are solid proof that it’s less of a disability than different abilities.

She thought about the geese again. Since her sister didn’t seem to mind discussing the topic, Meerkat realized here was her chance to ask. It was a silly question but she was so curious!

When those geese flew past a few minutes ago, what did you picture? Or did you picture anything at all?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - April 25, 2024, 09:18 AM