Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
Only when the silhouettes of Asivaq, Kigipigak, and their children vanished from sight did Njord say goodbye to the Grouse woods to return to the Copse. He felt tired and drained from the interaction and walked with a slow, loping cadence.

Not only had their generous offer been selfishly spurned, but Njord felt grief as the image of his blood-brother became tarnished in his heart. He had long admired and defended Kigipigak… now, he felt confusion and shame as someone he put on a pedastle permitted their judgment to be clouded by… by something… was it ego? Pride? These choices risked the vulnerable lives of children and Njord couldn’t understand them.

Not only this, but Kigipigak would have been a good asset to the Copse’s defenses. The presence and potential threat of the Strath wolves lay heavy in Njord’s mind.

The Laird followed @Meerkat’s trail step by step, hoping to find her at the end like a pot of gold under a rainbow.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
waves pulling me - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - April 30, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 30, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 01, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 01, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 16, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 17, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 20, 2024, 02:20 PM