Sun Mote Copse waves pulling me
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord found his wife halfway between the Thicket and the Taigh at Narwhal’s headstone. Incredulous agitation was worn plainly on her sleeves – an outfit Meerkat rarely donned. The Laird stood beside his wife and listened as her unfiltered opinions were trusted to her husband’s ears alone.

She offered a small apology. Njord felt this was only for his sake and that Meerkat didn’t regret feeling this way at all. Kigipigak and Asivaq’s hidden notions about their Copse had revealed themselves in an ugly way. Perhaps that was why they had felt bold enough to settle in a territory so near in the first place, Njord speculated. A lack of respect veiled as a chummy friendship.

“Tis I who should apologize tae ye,” Njord replied a beat after Meerkat looked away. “Ah was wrong about Kigipigak,” he admitted soberly. The man’s jaw clenched as his mien became reserved.

Despite their rocky beginning, Njord had always felt a connection with Kigipigak. At one point, both had endured socially difficult paths and yearned to build a home for those they loved. Inviting the Northerner and his family to their community was something Njord never had to think twice about. But now, because of the way Kigipigak chose to isolate his family, Njord’s trust in the man had eroded… and so Njord judge of character was called into question.

“No blood-brother of mine would subject his family tae tha wilds… draggin’ them tae gods know where.” Njord’s voice filled with emotion as he shared anger with Meerkat.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
waves pulling me - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - April 30, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 30, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 01, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 01, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 16, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 17, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 20, 2024, 02:20 PM