Ravensblood Forest black hole in the sky
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was usually a compliant child, he spoke respectfully to most, and he tried his hardest to be kind. However, he also disliked being called a baby and after all he was just a child still. There was going to be moments in time where he was not on his best behavior and this just happened to be one of those times.

Gunnar bit back a sharp retort to the older male in front of him. Who though may not be much older than his own father, but looked older thanks to the life he had lived. Gunnar thought long and hard about what he wanted to say, and he really did want to give the other male the oh what for. After all his mother always told him to respect his manners, should everyone else too. It was common courtesy and he hated that others were not that way. "Virtu mínum já. Og ég afsaka ef ég móðga þig, en þú ræsir brotið með því að kalla mig barn herra þegar ég er ekki lengur einn." Perhaps he was overstepping his bounds a little bit, but he was annoyed at being called a baby when he was far from one.

Gunnar sighed and looked at the other male and heard his father's voice in his head about respect. So he tightened his own reins so to speak and coughed once, because he was want to gag on the words he was about to utter. "Fyrirgefðu mér herra. Það er rétt og ef faðir minn var hér sem hann vildi láta mig vita. Eigum við að byrja aftur? Ég er Gunnar Loðbrók."
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 04, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 04, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 04, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 04, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 05, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Draugur - December 05, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: black hole in the sky - by Gunnar - December 16, 2014, 08:55 AM