Kintla Flatlands it's the hap-happiest season of all.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
:o

Finley smirked at his retort. She fully anticipated that their banter would continue, which is why she was so surprised when he suddenly began to rant about his personal life. She couldn't help but quirk a brow as he unloaded on her about his little girlfriend and how she'd been a flaky disappointment to him in multiple ways. He was so reserved and... robot-like. It was strange to see him so freely discussing such intimate details about his life with a near stranger. She supposed he must really be hurting if he was willing to discuss this all with her.

Fin wasn't certain what to say. She'd never been good at advice. If she was, she'd probably have made better decisions with her own life... "I dunno," she started slowly, sinking onto her belly just like he had and donning a thoughtful look, "I mean, what she did was pretty shitty. Like seriously, time to think? What's that about? But anyway, I still wouldn't call you a sucker, though. I mean, I myself just had a nice falling out with a guy that I had a little.. something... going on with. I mean, I knew he was just as terrible with the whole romance thing as I am... But I still expected something out of him, y'know? And all I got was a shit ton of nothing... If either of us is a sucker, it's me." What... what was she talking about?

"I guess my main point is - We all do stupid shit when our hearts get involved. Don't be down on yourself for letting her turn you into a fool. I think that's just part of the gig," she said with a tone of finality. Hopefully, Scimitar hadn't expected a whole lot of earth-shattering wisdom from her. Fin wasn't really very good at the whole 'wisdom' department, let alone the deep epiphical kind. "For what it's worth, I think she's WAIT what do you mean since she took over for 'Fox'? MY Fox? Wolf? Named Fox? Looks like a Fox?" Oh, Fin. Let's all just be impressed that she got there eventually.

Messages In This Thread
it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - November 14, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - November 27, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - December 04, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - December 09, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - January 01, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - January 02, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - January 02, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - January 08, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - January 17, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - January 19, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - January 29, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - January 31, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - February 07, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - February 07, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - February 11, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Scimitar - February 23, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: it's the hap-happiest season of all. - by Finley - February 23, 2015, 02:49 PM