Sink beneath the surface and you are free
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the long wait. Would you like to give an end to this one and have another one soon? :)

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Nakai was servicial, Aella could tell by the way he proposed himself to catch an elk on his own for the Female's satisfaction. Elk was hard to catch, end doing it alone would be impressive, but those thoughts weren't crossing the hunger Amazon's mind at that time. An elk only for her was like a banquet she would never think of having, and in the state she was it was like promising the sky.

"That would be amazing, Nakai. I would be so thankful." I'll wait for you in the caves if you don't mind, I think I need to rest. She said with a faint smile and walked out of the salty water and into the coastal caves that served the pack as shelter. There, she dropped herself to the ground and closed her eyes, awaiting for the consort's return.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM