Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Yay! A little powerplaying of @Finley -- hope that's okay Stevie! I figured they would visit together. :)

Elwood had waited most of the day before venturing towards the Alphas' den. He didn't want to crowd the little family -- and besides, the idea of being in the presence of such tiny puppies made him a little nervous. He certainly wanted to avoid accidentally stepping on them or squishing them, especially when they were only a few hours old.

Eventually, though, his curiosity got the better of him, and with Finley at his side, he made his way to the birthing site. Even as he drew nearer, he could smell a variety of new scents. They weren't bad odors, by any means, just...different. He paused a few feet from the den's entrance, his head low and his ears splayed as he peered inside. He could see Fox curled protectively around the pups, though one of them seemed to have rolled away from the group. And Peregrine, ever protective, gave his Betas a stern yet welcoming nod. Elwood knew that this was meant to be a short visit.

He moved to the threshold, lowering himself to his belly. Carefully, he placed his chin on his paws, leaving room for Finley to squeeze in next to him. Yellow eyes fixed on the mottled cub as he struggled to roll about independently, already an apparently ambitious little guy. His eyes and ears were sealed shut, but Elwood chuffed softly nonetheless, his warm breath curling towards the tiny firebird.
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM