Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood winced; he felt like he was surrounded on all sides by commotion. Poor Nightjar was wailing, Wildfire was making some kind of noise (at least, until she latched on to Elwood's toe with her mouth), and Finley was squabbling nonsensically in his ear. In the next few seconds, things started to settle -- as aforementioned, Wildfire mistook the Beta's paw for her mother's belly and began to suckle contentedly. It was the weirdest feeling, but he didn't try to shake her off for fear of causing her to cry again.

But simultaneously, Nightjar kicked out defensively and managed to punch Elwood right in the snout with his tiny foot. "Ouch!" he said, lifting his head off the ground and wrinkling his nose. The pup was too small to do any real damage, but the sharp, quick motion had startled his godfather.

Turning to look at Finley with wide yellow eyes, he whispered a single word: "Help." How in the world were Fox and Peregrine going to manage four of these little buggers? Elwood couldn't even keep up with two!
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM