Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood's ears splayed as Finley tended to his "injury." He grinned at the mention of a moth, rolling his eyes in an exaggerated manner as she sidled up to him. "That must have been it," he agreed quietly, then shifted his gaze as the darkest of the four pups began migrating towards them, as well.

It was interesting to see how they interpreted the world -- none of them could see or hear just yet, so they relied completely on smell and touch. They were all incredibly active, too. He was in the midst of marveling about the wonders of life when his forepaw suddenly grew very warm...and wet.

Eyes widening, Elwood looked down in time to see Wildfire peeing on his foot. His first instinct was to shake her off, but he stopped himself -- she seemed to be content, and he didn't want to do anything to start her screaming again (though she would surely find a reason soon enough). "Oh...nice," he commented, stifling laughter. He was quickly learning that a sense of humor was necessary in order to interact with puppies. Meanwhile, he glanced over to see that Finley was just as busy -- Nightjar had just yakked on the floor.
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - March 01, 2015, 05:40 PM