New day, new sun
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi's scrutiny inspected her company: the three young women who made up the bulk of Duskfire's ranks... though she was hardly impressed. Her shrewd and direct nature left little leeway to see a wolf's true potential, and the matron often took others at face value. Two were quite young and bright-eyed while the lean, dark female was aloof... even in the alpha's presence. Her attitude rubbed Tuwawi the wrong way who, as Sen assumed, couldn't be bent too far without lashing out not matter the wolf. Yet, Tuwawi was at a crossroads... with their numbers low and a thread imminent, she could not afford to kick and more members to the curb.

"The pleasure is mine, Accalia," she responded, her inflection flat and insipid which could make one question if it was truly a pleasure at all. The dark woman responded next. "Oh, what interests you?" Tuwawi jeered impolitely - her lip twitching into a forced smile. Yet, the last to speak - Bassilth - was more polite and reminded the Sveijarn to be civil.

Her weight shifted to better address the women. "I'm sure you all need no needing of my name," she said, voice softening, "but it is Tuwawi, for those who do. Perhaps, in time, each of you will find a task which... favors your nature," she said, eyes sliding to the inky Sen. "What have you all seen on your travels? I am sure we will need an emissary -- an outrider -- soon enough. And you," her visage turned to the pale and beautiful Basslith, "you were collecting herbs? I take it you have some medicinal knowledge?"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
New day, new sun - by Accalia - February 23, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Sen - February 24, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Bassilth - February 24, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 04:04 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Accalia - February 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Sen - February 28, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: New day, new sun - by Bassilth - March 01, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: New day, new sun - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2015, 11:51 PM