Fairspell Meadow If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
North of here.  Great.  Likely he'd not go anywhere near it, especially if there were more of her feathered friends hanging about.  He wondered for a second if they guarded the borders too, the thought unnerving him.  Best leave that alone, yes?  His next thought was if crows made for good eating... maybe not the best thought while getting a stare-down from a crow whisperer but whatever.

"Lonely," he said offhandedly, the first thing that sprang into his mind.  Then he shook his head.  "Seriously though, it isn't bad.  So long as you've got food to eat and don't run into anything too much bigger than you, there's no one calling the shots but you."  He'd never had a problem with answering to an Alpha, but not having to did have its merits.  "And when you do run into things bigger than you, it's a little more thrilling."  At that he winked, then rose slowly so that he was more on eye level.  "Why do you ask?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it - by Colt RIP - July 31, 2015, 09:14 PM