Blackfeather Woods I need an anchor
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As words were spoken in a tongue he could not understand, Kove had kept quiet and far enough away so as not to disturb her, but close enough to step in should his presence be needed. When the girl had concluded her activity and then slumped over, he'd been tempted to step forward and steady her, but had refrained from doing so until he'd been directly addressed. "Hello, Potema," he'd returned, a nod falling into place with his words. He was curious of what she'd been doing, but had yet to actually ask, feeling that the time to do so had yet to arrive. "I'm well. How about you?" It was then that he'd moved towards her, no more than a single step having been taken so as not to crowd her.

"Do you need any help?" was his next question, prompted by the observation of her exhaustion. Whatever she'd been doing had taken a clear toll on her body, and so he was willing to help in any way that he could so that her strength could be regained. Anything that he might be tasked with would be completed, and then he would assist her to a spot where she could rest. Kove would linger for a bit afterwards, and then leave her in order to return to his den.
Messages In This Thread
I need an anchor - by Potema - May 27, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - May 27, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Potema - June 13, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - June 16, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:42 AM