Ankyra Sound But you and I, we're pioneers
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
Maybe one of the characters mentioned here? Forward dated a few days to the 1 week mark.

The den was too cold today due to a blustery rain falling outdoors, and as if to protest the very fact, Wylla kept tugging herself further against Lusca's belly as if to melt into it and disappear back into the in utero life she'd once cherished. And yet her consciousness relished life enough that when a tangle of fur caught in her mouth, she choked and hacked and sucked in a precious breath as if it was the first and last she would ever take.

Wailing miserably for no outwardly discernible reason, Wylla managed to roll herself onto her side and angled her blind face forlornly toward the wall of the den with her back to her mother's belly. Woe is the world, her posture seemed to say. Woe is me. Truthfully Wylla was as unaware of things as ever except for the occasional touch of a cold draft upon her back, and her poor, whiny attitude was partly due to an upset stomach and partly due to the joy of one of her brothers literally shitting into her mouth earlier in the day. The two causes were probably not unrelated.

She shivered lightly and pressed her feet uselessly against the floor in an effort to shove herself backward into the warmth again, but her body was too fat and she went nowhere.
Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 02, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 07, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 13, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 18, 2016, 05:31 AM